Jumpstart Your Instagram!
Learn how to grow your Instagram & reach your target audience!
* This course will be officially launched June 8th*
Just a few months ago, I was terrified of Instagram. After creating an Instagram for my lifestyle blog, I found it so hard to get followers. I made sure I took nice photos, used hashtags, and tried my best to post at least once a day... but after more than half a year of using Instagram I only had 150 followers. I couldn't understand what I was doing wrong. Does this sound like you? This course is what you need!
Now, after a few months of using Instagram I've been offered free products, gotten so many collaboration requests, guest post opportunities, and am able to find design clients by using Instagram.It's been such an incredible journey from where I was just a year ago.Did I mention that I don't have a huge following on Instagram either?
By using these strategies, my feed is featured on TOP POSTS for almost EVERY hashtag almost EVERYDAY.
This course is for you if:
- An entrepreneur who wants to learn how to use Instagram to promote your business and get more clients.
- A blogger who wants to grow a larger following, and get noticed by brands online.
- A creative who wants to get more collaborations and gain more exposure in your industry.
- Stressing out about how the algorithm change will affect you and your account.
Even if you've been using Instagram for a year - you'll be able to get actionable tips that will help you grow your following & get more engagement.
This course is not for you if:
- You've been using Instagram successfully, have been able to find clients and are already using analytics and other apps to manage your Instagram.
This course is broken down into 4 different parts:
1. Optimization: We are going to make sure that your Instagram is properly optimized to ensure that you reach your target audience.
2. Creating Content: After this section, you're never going to get suck wondering what to post and when to post. We're talking all about content curation, how to take your own gorgeous photos (with an expert photographer, Dana Dyer) and how to make sure the content attracts your ideal audience.
3. Editing your Content: Now, we're going to talk about how to use specific apps to make sure that the photos really "pop" and make people want to "like". This section is filled with video tutorials of photos getting edited right before your eyes with expert Social Media Strategist Patty Rivas.
4. Strategy: This is the core of the lesson and the most important part. We're going to dive deep into hashtag research, talk about apps that you can use to analyze your Instagram content, and apps to help you manage your account. I'm going to show you how I went about getting 50 Instagram followers in one day, how to write a caption that your target audience will connect with and how to find your target audience.
Meet your guest experts: Dana Dyer and Patty Rivas
Dana Dyer is a storytelling photographer who specializes in documenting families, branding businesses, and wiping noses (she's also a mom of 7!). She will be walking us through shooting, lighting, composition, and editing (with a a LR tutorial!) to help your photos both look better and compliment your brand.
Patty Rivas is a Social Media Stategist and owner of SocialStorm Media. She will be showing you how to properly edit your instagram content so that you'll be able to catch your target audience's attention. You'll learn the ins and outs of these apps and be well on your way to creating beautiful images that will make people stop scrolling.
I'm Diana, your instructor your Jumpstart Your Instagram. Since joining Instagram in January, I've been able to land multiple collaborations, have been asked to participate in giveaways, guest posts, and landed over 6 clients by using Instagram. I want you to do the same! I created Jumpstart Your Instagram when I saw so many people worrying over the Instagram algorithm and realized that I didn't want entrepreneurs or bloggers having to worry about losing engagement or stressing out about the algorithm change ever again!